Warranty / Return Procedure
Consumer returns please ship to:
WÜSTHOF-TRIDENT OF AMERICA, INC.
355 Wilson Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
Wüsthof products are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and/or craftsmanship.
Any item claimed as defective must be returned to us for inspection.
Our warranty does not apply if the damage is due to what we define as normal wear, or use other than the intended purpose of the item.
Certain types of damages and/or conditions such as those due to age or improper treatment would void our warranty.
Replacements for items no longer available may be made with similar items of equal value, at our option.
Our older, wood-handled knives did not come with a lifetime guarantee, but please contact Customer Service to discuss your options.
For more information call our toll-free
Customer Service line 1-800-289-9878 (M-F, 9am-5pm EST).
- Please wrap your knives securely in newspaper or bubble wrap and send them in a sturdy cardboard box for the safety of the package handlers.
- Please do not send personal items with your knives that you wish to have returned – this includes blade guards, towels, and any other items used for protection.
- Please ask your preferred mailing/shipping company to provide you with a tracking number.
- Wüsthof-Trident of America, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage in transit to our facility, so shipping insurance is recommended, at your discretion.
- Approximate turn-around is 2 weeks.